This practical half day session gives LKS2 teachers, and school leaders responsible for assuring accuracy of assessments, the opportunity to moderate together their assessment judgements of their pupils’ writing attainment.
Teachers should bring with them:
- all the evidence underpinning their teacher assessment for writing for pupils whose assessments they wish to moderate
- a copy of their school’s writing assessment criteria.
- Support schools in providing accurate assessments of children’s progress in writing through school;
- Clarity on suitable evidence to underpin secure assessments;
- Check (and, if necessary, adjust) judgements, through professional, guided, inter-school moderation discussions;
- Identify final actions that can be taken to secure attainment before LA moderation and final submission of assessments.
Y3 & Y4 teachers, KS2, English and assessment leads in primary schools
Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
£65 (please choose to pay by invoice to avoid additional fees)