As part of the golden thread of teacher training and development the TSH is proud to announce a full offer of support for you and your students. Underpinned by the EEF approach to school improvement, our CPD regional offer prioritises teacher development as a key tool in addressing the impact of Covid-19 on the education of our children. Our vision is that, together, we can reshape the education futures of our children. Please join us on Zoom for a 45 minute briefing to hear all about our offer. We will set out our core principles and how we can support you by providing details of some key upcoming programmes. These include:
- Teaching and Learning WalkThrus Programme for teachers of all career stages in both primary and secondary schools.
- The RQT Excellence Programme for ECT+1 teachers.
- National Professional Qualifications.
- Comprehensive offer of support for EYFS settings and schools.
- Adaptive Teaching Programme for teachers of all career stages in both primary and secondary schools.
- Subject specific support from Curriculum Hubs.
Whether you attend this yourself, or send someone from your school, you will be able to learn about how our CPD offer could tie into your own improvement planning and make a positive impact on your students.