This day course will cover all aspects of statutory assessment at Y2, including a particular focus on
- assessment and moderation of teacher assessment of reading, writing, maths and science against the statutory frameworks;
- preparing children for the tests in reading and mathematics;
- ways to structure the remainder of the year to ensure that pupils are prepared for the tests (if appropriate) and evidence can be gathered for teacher assessment within a coherent, engaging curriculum.
- Understand the process and expectations for statutory assessment at the end of KS1, including the interaction of tests and teacher assessment;
- Refine their understanding of expected standards by taking part in standardisation and moderation of teacher assessment judgements;
- Understand how to prepare children for the statutory tests;
- Identify key gaps in learning and next steps for pupils to address in the remainder of the year.
£100 (please choose to pay by invoice to avoid additional fees)