Preparing for end of KS2 statutory assessment
This day course will cover all aspects of statutory assessment at Y6 in 2023-24, ensuring delegates:
- know how to prepare for and administer the statutory tests for reading, mathematics and grammar, punctuation and spelling – preparing pupils to perform to their abilities, and staff involved in administration.
- can assess and moderate teacher assessment of writing and science against the statutory frameworks.
- Know how to structure the remainder of the year to ensure that pupils are prepared for the tests and evidence can be gathered for teacher assessment within a coherent, engaging curriculum.
Delegates should bring with them:
- copies of the 2023-24 statutory assessment requirements
- the evidence underpinning their teacher assessments for three children in writing (HA, MA, LA)
Course leader: Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
Y6 teachers and SLT responsible for end of KS2 assessment
£110 per person