This event offers an integrated offer from a variety of organisations: STEM Learning, the STEM Ambassador Hub, The National Centre for Computing Education, The Maths Hub, and the Royal Academy of Engineering.
- Science linked sessions will cover:
- Teaching physics using research
- Strategies for SEND children in Science
- Outdoor Learning
- Combining Science with English or Maths
- Assessment in Science
- Science in the new EYFS framework
Booking and Costs
Only £100 per school for the whole conference as a package.
A saving of over £170 based on individual course fees.