Session 1: Understanding the gap (2nd March 2022)
Session 2: Forming a plan (30th March 2022)
These sessions look at what gaps exist between different students’ attainment and progress. They will consider case studies that demonstrate where the most significant gaps exist and provide delegates with the skills needed to identify these, as well as provide some strategies to help close them. We will look to address how Senior Leaders can:
- Identify areas for improvement
- Analyse and understand the issues creating gaps in educational attainment and progress
- Decide on the best course of action
- Implement changes if required
- Review the most current evidence around disadvantaged students and achievement.
- Identify and discuss barriers faced by disadvantaged students in school settings.
- Explore ways of reducing these barriers and helping disadvantaged students make strong progress over time.
Current or aspiring senior leaders working in any phase/setting
£90 (please choose to pay by invoice to avoid additional costs)