This session gives Y2 teachers, and subject leaders responsible for assuring accuracy of school assessments, the opportunity to consider appropriate evidence to underpin statutory reading assessments and to clarify the key indicators for each standard.
Teachers should have available:
- all the evidence underpinning their teacher assessment for at least one pupil in their class;
- copies of the 2021-22 KS1 statutory assessment requirements.
- Clarity on a range of appropriate evidence to underpin secure assessment and prepare for moderation;
- Clarity around the interpretation of national statutory standards.
- Identify actions that can be taken to secure attainment before LA moderation and final submission of assessments.
Y2 teachers and primary English subject leaders
Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
£25 (please choose to pay by invoice to avoid additional fees)