This accessibility statement applies to Pathfinder Teaching School Hub’s website: pathfinder-tsh.co.uk.
This website is run by Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Pathfinder Teaching School Hub is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
Our website is built according to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. (AA standard).
How accessible is our website
- Some of the PDF documents on our website are not fully accessible
- Some of the images do not have ‘alt text’ descriptions
- The line height and spacing of the text cannot be modified
Reporting accessibility problems with our website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact: email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).